Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day this year! I worked the night before, and had to work that night again, so I was pretty much sleeping all day, but I still had a great day! I have been wanting a big mirror for my living room wall. I have looked, but not found the one I wanted. Daniel gave me some cash so I could go find the perfect mirror! I also got a sweet card. When it opens, it sings the song "girls just wanna have fun". It's cute. Anyway, I just love being a mom and can't believe that I am a mom. It's just crazy. I stinkin love this little girl. We're such good buddies and are always having a good time!
Sittin on the floor, eating grapes. She loves them!

I love this picture. She's got the funniest face! I think she's trying not to smile, but it's hard! Hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

Cheyn said...

So did you find the mirror you wanted? I agree that she is so so cute and I bet it's so fun to hang out with her every day

jackster said...

She is so dang cute ham! I was still at work when you text me, too bad! Did you see that Texas Roadhouse opening right by my house? We should plan dinner sometime.

Brittany said...

Oh what a great mother's day! She is adorable and her little faces are super cute! Happy belated Mother's day!