Friday, June 5, 2009

New toys!

Well this is our new toy! We're so excited. We've been wanting a 4 wheeler forever but just never really got one. We found a great deal on good ole' KSL, so we decided to go for it! It's a Kawasaki Brute force 750 (if that means anything to any of you!) I haven't driven or even rode on it yet, but hopefully we'll be able to go on a ride soon. It rained all day, so it's a muddy mess everywhere. ---- We found a place to live in Price and got all moved in. Not everything is unpacked, but it's all here! I started work Monday and it's been non-stop since. I sure hope it slows down as time goes on. Daniel and I are playing on softball leagues this summer. I have games Tuesday nights and he plays on Thursday nights, so that's kept us busy. It's so much fun. We lost both our games this week, but we still had a blast!

3 comments:

Jonathonandaudrey said...

I want one!!

Andy & Alicia said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous you're playing softball. I bet you have so much fun. That's so good that you found a place to live.

Brittany said...

Whoa, you 2 are busy! I'm glad you guys got moved to Price. How do you like your job??