Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update...

The cold weather and 90 feet of snow have us so cooped up in the house, I am just going crazy! This pic was awhile ago...we ventured out one day and played in the snow. We rode the 4 wheeler around the yard. Kaylie loved it :)
The other day I was watching my friend Lindsey's little boy. Kaylie had so much fun with McKade. She had to sit on my lap with her sippy while I fed him a bottle. She was so interested in everything he was doing. She was giving him kisses, playing with his toys, giving him her toys. It was cute. She's gonna be such a good big sister!

This is our morning ritual...she eats cereal in her Dora chair while watching either Phineas and Ferb or Handy Manny. She's so funny.


She loves playing with my shoes! She'll drag them out of my closet all throughout the house. It's funny when she tries to walk in my heels.

Just a cute pic of my baby girl. I can't believe she is going to be 2 this month!! It just blows my mind how fast time has flown by. I am now 19 wks and doing great. My belly has definatley popped out this past wk. We still don't have a name, which drives me crazy. I hate calling him "him", I need a name. Boys are just so hard to name.
We are going to Phoenix in a few weeks for Spring Break. Man, I'm so excited to get away from the cold and snow. We'll go down and stay with my brother and his family. We can't wait to see them and to see the sun and green grass!!

5 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Amber Kaylie is beautiful! Can't wait to hear what name you guys come up with. It will be cute! We're going to be needing some belly pics soon!
Cambri and I are going stir crazy too. HOpefully the sun decides to warm things up soon!

Brittany said...

Oh I'll bet Kaylie is going to be a fun big sister. You're going to have a great helper! I need you to post a baby bump pic so I can compare it to my huge belly.:)

Amy Jones said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten since I've seen her last. I bet you make the cutest prego girl!

Laici said...

She is adorable!! Don't feel so bad, we still haven't decided on a name and I'm due in less than 4 weeks :D I know what you mean though about bonding, its been driving me crazy too, but we just can't agree! GOod luck with all the snow, we keep getting pounded!

jackster said...

She is such a little girl! I'm sure you'll decide on something cute for him!