Monday, May 3, 2010

28 wks...

Well, my friends, here is a belly shot at 28 weeks. I don't love these, but do wish I'd taken more when I was prego with Kaylie, so I'm making an effort to do better with this one. It's crazy to think I'm 7 months along. He'll be here before I know it. I've got A LOT to get done in the next few months.
Here is my little sweetheart. I LOVE her!! She is the cutest little thing ever! She's got a personality like none other. She loves to be outside. Snow, wind, rain, sun- it doesn't matter, as long as we're outside. We bought her a tramp and finally had a decent day to set it up for her. We spent about 4 hrs out there today. She just loves it :)

4 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

You look so cute! and Kaylie is getting so big! THey grow up so fast. I can't believe you're 7 months already!

Andy & Alicia said...

You are SOOO cute! I saw your text last night and I just remembered that I forgot to text you back. I'm so sorry!! I'm happy that you finally posted a belly pic, it's kind of fun to look back at them I think.

Kaylie is so stinkin cute. I love her cheesy grin!

Brittany said...

Your baby bump is so cute!! You look great!

Paris said...

Keep the belly shots comming! You look so cute. Kaylie is a doll. Does she like to eat crayons and wear tap shoes in the shower?