Thursday, June 10, 2010

34 weeks down, 6 to go :)

I am getting so much closer to having this boy! I am so nervous, but so excited and ready at the same time! I am like totally sticking straight out! It's crazy that your body can stretch and grow like this. I can't imagine being pregnant much longer during the summer. I am always soooo hot! I'm over-heating all the time. Good thing it's not been too hot yet. Kaylie is sleeping in her Dora bed for the first time tonight, so I can finally get the crib in his room and get it all set up. Can't wait to meet this little guy :)

8 comments:

Amy Jones said...

Boys are sooo much fun!!! You look fabulous!

Jens and Patricia said...

It has gone by so fast..probably not for you though. Can't wait to see him, good luck with the rest!

Blake and Desteny Bingham said...

YOu are going to have so much fun with that little boy! How awesome to have a little girl and a boy. I deliverd Brandt at 35 weeks. I hope this little girl doesn't decided to come that early. But congrats again you are sucj a cute prego mommy!

Brittany said...

You look great Amber!! We're getting sooo close! Can't wait to meet my little guy either!! I'm a little nervous for labor though. Yikes!

Jessie said...

You look so good Amber!

I can't believe you are already 34 weeks! So crazy!! It will be here before you know it! EXCITING!!!

Andy & Alicia said...

You are so cute! I'm pretty sure I'm already bigger than you!

Michelle Morse said...

I'm sure it hasn't gone by fast to you, but it seems like you just announced that you'll be having another little one;) Little boys are so much fun! I'll look forward to pics of the little guy when he arrives:)

jackster said...

You look so cute! It does seem to me like its gone by fast... maybe not to you though. I can't wait for him to get here! Wish I could have ended up getting to see you the other day :(