Monday, October 18, 2010

Parker's Newborn Pics


FAVE PIC EVER!!!

LOL he totally peed all over!! I don't know how,
but she managed to snap the photo and
catch it!









We had Parker's newborn pics done when he was about 1 week old. I am so happy we got naked ones done. I didn't with Kaylie, and I totally regret it. These turned out PERFECT! I just cry every time I look at them.
There are too many to pick from. We have about 175 pics...they all turned out great!
We're adjusting to life a little better now days...we have a pretty good routine down and Parker is sleeping so good at night. The past few nights he's slept all night, so that is so awesome!
He's such a good, mellow, easy baby! He just goes with the flow and allows Kaylie to maul him, disturb him when he's sleeping, and throw toys at his face!! We just love him and are so happy he's a part of our family!!

4 comments:

Jonathonandaudrey said...

I love your newborn pics! So stinken cute :)

Blake and Desteny Bingham said...

You have a way cute lil family Ham! Congrats !

Brittany said...

Those turned out sooo cute! I love them! I was too scared to do naked ones of Roman because I was afraid he'd pee.:)

Amy Jones said...

These pics are sooo cute! I LOVE THEM! You guys sure have a beautiful family!