Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby update...

Just getting ready for the big day!




Ok, here's the latest with the baby....I saw the doctor yesterday. He didn't check me to see if I was dialated anymore because my contractions have totally stopped! :( He scheduled me for induction on my due date, next Tuesday. He's hoping I will go sooner, but if not, he'll start me next Tuesday. It's so weird to think I'll FOR SURE have my baby next week. I'm getting so nervous. I can't even handle it. Today Daniel and I have been getting last minute things ready in her room. We painted the letters and got them hung up. They look so good in her room.

4 comments:

jackster said...

I totally expected that text to say you were in labor! I'm sorry! But she'll be here before you know it. Your nursery looks cute!

Andy & Alicia said...

How Exciting!! I love the letters. I wish I could come and see your nursery, nursery's are one of my favorite things! Oh you guys must be so nervous! YAY!

Tiffany P. said...

Good luck Ham! You're about to go through the most intense thing ever. Love you!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

okay Amber, i heard you had your baby!!!! Congrats!!!!! Tiff told me you sent her a photo and she's adorable! make sure you get on it quick and post pictures so we can see her!!