Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cute babes!

We went up north and decided
Kaylie needed some new clothes
so we went to Old Navy and had
so much fun. I LOVE shopping for her.
There are so many cute girl clothes
I decided the weather was getting
warmer and we'd be hittin the wave
pool here in Price pretty soon, so I
found her a stinkin' cute bikini. She's
gonna be flaunting those rolls and I'm
so excited. I also bought her some cute
tank tops, capris and so much more.
We had a blast!
When we got home, I was cooking
dinner while Daniel took care of
Kaylie. I didn't hear them for
awhile, so I went to see what
they were up to. This is what I
found. They were crashed out
on the bed, enjoying the lovely
swamp cooler. I guess I wore
them out with all my shopping!

4 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Awww! that's adorable! Girls really are so much fun to shop for! He bikini is so stinkin cute!

Skelley Family said...

Holy Cow. So dang cute! I can't believe how big she is already. I need to come see her again!!!!... and you too! Although I was at the Beehive throughout today and didn't see you! Maybe another day!
Love your blog!

Andy & Alicia said...

How Sweet! I bet that is so fun shopping for her. I love to look at baby clothes now, and we don't even have one yet. About this weekend. My family is coming down, but i bet if we wanted to go to lunch on Saturday i could. on Monday I'll be way busy though, because we go to all the cemeteries (Eastland, Monticello, Blanding) So just let me know. I really hope i can see Kaylie... and you of course. :)

Sandi said...

I love the bikini picture! You're mom showed it to me the other day on her phone. I love shopping for girls its so fun. We'll be around this weekend, Brooklyn's excited to see you.