Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Quick update...

Ever since I first found out I was
having a girl, we've been
talking about wether or not
we would get her ears
peirced. I've always been
for it, but Daniel was the
one holding back. Well a
few weeks ago, we were up
north at the mall and I got
brave and decided to do it!
Yes, she did cry and yes, it
was really sad. But she was fine
after about 10 min. She's
never acted like they bother
her.

So it's been forever since I've blogged!!!
So much has been going on...Kaylie is
getting HUGE! She's 5 months old now.
She doesn't have any teeth, but I'm
expecting one any day. She rolls over
and loves her baby food and cereal!
(Still no bottle-we're done trying that!)
She loves to play with her toys,
especially the ones that make noise
and sing to her.
She is such a happy baby. Really,
she is smiling all the time. It's
so much fun being a mom. :)

6 comments:

Mal said...

She is getting so big and she is so dang cute! I love the earings! They always look so cute on little girls.

Tiffany P. said...

OH Ham!! She is starting to look alot more like you now! 5 months is so much fun. I miss you!

Janice Twitchell said...

She's grown tons! She's so garsh darn cute!! I love the earings! cole and I are in the same situation you and Dan were in. I"m for it and cole's holding back. So maybe I'll just have to get brave! Cambri teethed for 6 months before the 1st tooth popped out. Yah, talked about miserable!

Andy & Alicia said...

It was so fun to see you and guys and get to hold Kaylie! She is so stinkin cute! Her earings look so cute on her. It's still crazy though that you are a mom!

Jens and Patricia said...

She is getting so big, who does she look like? She is so cute and getting so big. They grow up so fast.

lcdiaz said...

I can't believe that she's 5 months already! WOW!! She is so cute and I love the earings!