Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shayla's wedding!

Last weekend was my friend, Shayla's
wedding. I got to be in her in her line.
It was a long day, but it turned out so
cute. The wedding was in Gunnison,
her back yard...
so beautiful. She decorated so cute. After
the ceremony, we had a BBQ, then the
reception started. I forgot how it
was standing in line for 2 hours, shaking
people's hands. But this time, I had
to explain to everyone that I was
Shayla's friend, Amber from nursing
school, cuz no one knew me. I felt
bad for Daniel...he had to come with me
to the whole thing so he could watch
Kaylie. I was worried she wouldn't
be good, but she was really good,
and Daniel was fine.

Kaylie and I chillin on the grass.
She loved my flowers. Only
one was still connected to the
stem by the end of the night.
Congrats Shayla, Jarrett and Ryder!!!!

6 comments:

Sandi said...

I know what you mean when you say "it was a long day" my sister got married on saturday:) That's good that Daniel was such a good sport about. Doesn't every guy hate weddings??? Kaylie's earrings are so cute. I always wanted to pierce my girls ears but was so afraid they would pull at them.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Kalie is SO cute Ham. I love her earrings!! Weddings can make for VERY long days, but at least your look smokin!

jackster said...

She is so dang cute ham! Maybe now I'll get to see her for longer than two seconds!

The Turks said...

Hey! First I have to say that your friends decorations at her reception are amazing! So, we live in Orem right now. We will be here until Colby is done with school, which is about a year and a half. Your daughter is adorable! Where do you guys live? And what are you up to?

Paris said...

You guys are so darn cute. Kaylie is getting so big. I love her little earings. The Wedding looked and sounded fun. Why does she look familiar? Have I met her before? Did you get extensions? Your hair is super long. I really like it.

Michelle Morse said...

Hey Amber, I'm glad that you found our blog. It was fun to see your pics and to see how cute your little girl is. I know that my time is definitely coming soon and yes, I do feel like I'm going to pop! You look great by the way for having a baby less than a year ago. I hope I can lose weight quick too:)