Friday, November 7, 2008

8 things tag

8 tv shows I love to watch:
1. Bachehelor/Bachelorette
2. Mystery diagnosis
3. Life in the ER
4. American Idol
5. Braves games
6. The Simpsons
7. House hunters
8. Dr. Phill
Favorite 8 restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2.Olive Garden
3. Texas Road House
4. Wingers (Most the time. Last time I ate there I got sick :(
5. Golden Corral
6. Macaroni Gril
7. K-Mart Cafe in Price
8. La Casita
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Drove to Ogden and bought a new Tundra!!
2. Went to Orem and did an admit.
3. Ate at Panda Express.
4. Stopped at the dollar store to buy prizes for Jayden's party.
5. Went to Jayden's birthday party.
6. Ate pizza with Marci and her fam.
7. Came home and fed Kaylie.
8. Went to bed at 9:00!
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. My family coming today weekend for Mike's football game!!!
2. Kaylie to start sleeping through the night again.
3. Kaylie to be weaned from nursing.
4. The Twilight movie to come out!!
5. Thanksgiving and all the yummy food!
6. Christmas
7. Go shopping for some home decor.
8. The day when Marci finds out what she's having. It BEST be a girl! :)
8 things on my wish list
1. I wish all the money in the world.
2. I wish that Kaylie was done teething so she'd sleep at night.
3. I wish I had more motivation to get my scrapbooking done.
4. I wish I could get a new kitchen table.
5. I wish I could get a king size bed.
6. I with we owned our own house. Hopefully soon.
7. I wish Kaylie didn't have blowouts everyday!!
8. I wish I could see my family more often.
*Now I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet!!

6 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Amber, I had to laugh because it sounds like our babies are a lot alike! Cambri used to have blowouts everyday. I swear I would go through 3-4 outfits everyday. It gets a little better once they get older! I can't wait till Cambri sleeps through the night again and is done teething! Oh the joys of motherhood! :o)

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Hey Amber.. I'm going to be setting my blog to private soon.. If you'd like to keep checking or blog out.. Than just email me at crush_cheer@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

HA! I love that Simpsons is on your list. classic! There is nothing fun about a blowout diaper, but there is something worse. When your 3 year old does it in his big boy pants!

lcdiaz said...

You rule Ham...as usual. I love just about all the same shows and places to eat as you....we could do some serious damage :)

Jinger said...

So fun to read your tag! I love the pics of Kaylee in her halloween costume too! She looks so adorable. How much fun! And CONGRATS on the loan going through! That will be so great for your fam. It looks like all of your patience paid off!

Paris said...

No way is K-mart Cafe on your favorate places to eat. haha That's why I love you.