Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween fun!!

Kaylie was the cutest monkey I've ever seen!
She wore her costume to Mike's game in
Nephi. They threw out candy, so I gave her a
Twix. She sucked off all the chocolate and
was starting to eat the caramel. That was her
first candy bar. She loved it.

This was after the game at Mike's house. She
was spent. This was even before we went
trick or treating! I forgot my camera, so
when I get pics of trick or treating, I'll be sure
to post them. We stayed in Nephi and went
trick or treating there with all the cousins.
I kinda felt dumb carrying Kaylie up to the
door and me saying "trick or treat" cuz
obviousley it's me who will be eating all
the candy. We only went to about 10
houses, then we called it a night. We came
home and hit the hay.

7 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

She is sooooooo cute. I know you think she looks like Daniel, but me and my mom think she looks like you. I was happy to see you Saturday!

Janice Twitchell said...

Ham, she really is the cutest monkey ever! She is total Bowring! I think she looks just like you! Your question on Cambri's costume: I got it at Children's Place. It was too cute to pass up!

Jonathonandaudrey said...

She was definately the cutest monkey!!

Andy & Alicia said...

HOW CUTE!! I love her cheeks in the last picture. She is soooooo sweet!

jackster said...

That last picture is super cute Ham I love it! So maybe one of these days we can get together, since you live 20 minutes away now...?

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

what a sweetheart! She looks so cute in that costume. I'm glad you opted for Twix as her first candy bar. Twix is the best. It was good to see you last weekend!

lcdiaz said...

She is such a cute monkey!! That's the nice thing about having little kids...just after a few houses they're done and so am I. It sounded like a "just right" Halloween :)