Monday, February 16, 2009

Quick Up-date

Look closely....you can see Kaylie's little feet sticking out of the shower curtain. It is almost impossible to shower with her in the bathroom. She always makes her way under the shower curtain, then stands at the tub and wants in! By the time I'm done, she's so wet, I might as well throw her in too!
I finally caught a pic of her sleeping sitting up. She was just fighting taking a nap. There was too much going on that day and she just wanted to play. After she fussed and cried for awhile, she finaly gave in. I went in to tuck her in and this is what I found. Seriously, who can sleep like this?!

Crazy girl. I can't believe she can sleep like this.

11 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the little feet stinking out from under the shower curtain!

Dont you wish that we could sleep sitting up??!! She is too cute!

Janice Twitchell said...

How cute! Cambri always came in our walk in shower so I finally gave in and just let her shower with me. She loves it! That is the cutest picture of her sleeping sitting up! It's amazing how they can fall asleep anywhere in any position and stay asleep! Funny kids!

Andy & Alicia said...

So cute. that picture of you and Kaylie at the top of your blog is so cute. You look so pretty!

jackster said...

Ha I love it Ham! Her little feet are so cute! Maybe we need to plan something so I can see you for more than 10 minutes :)

Tiffany Noyes said...

that is so stinkin' cute! she is so big I can't believe it. tips for working graves is find what works best for you, I can't work back to back graves it's too hard and I do better if the next day I don't have anything to do but be lazy :)

Cheyn said...

Ham where did you get Kaylie's crib? That is the cutest profile pic of you and her.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

I love her little feet sticking out. HOw cute!! She's such a cute girl, that picture of the two of you is darling. You can tell your the mama!!!

lcdiaz said...

super cute! She is such a doll! I love her sleeping sitting up-too cute :)

Brittany said...

She's so cute! Her cute little feet sticking out from underneath the shower curtain.:)

Paris said...

Kaylie is such a cutie pie!

Blake and Desteny Bingham said...

Hey ham i don't know if you remember me but you were a SR when i was a freshman, we played softball together..anywho i was looking at the pictures of your baby girl in the shower curtain..my little boy does the same thing! He gets sop and wet everytime my husband or i are in the shower! Also for some reason the way she fell asleep in her crib..thats the only way my baby falls asleep in his! Lol i just had to laugh when i seen those pictures! Well your family is beautiful! talk to you later.
Desteny