Monday, February 2, 2009

Who wouldn't wanna wake up to this??

Since I weaned Kaylie, she's been so happy!! She takes naps without any problems. I lay her down in her crib and she hardly fusses. She just falls asleep. She goes to bed at night really good too. She woke up this morning and was jabbering for a few minutes before I went to get her. When I walked in her room, this is what I found. She was bouncing up and down, so excited to see me. I am so lucky to have such a sweet daughter. I am so thankful for her and for the happiness she brings to our family! I can't imagine life without her! Love you Kaylie!!

7 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

So cute!! I'm glad she's doing so well after quitting nursing! she's getting so big!

Jens and Patricia said...

How lucky you are for her to be so happy after weaning her. That's so great! What a cutie.

Jessie said...

SERIOUSLY!! Who wouldnt want to wake up to that!!!

Michelle Morse said...

Yeah! I'm glad that she's finally weaned and she did it herself, such a good girl:) Something that helped me, if you're still in pain, is to use a hand pump to relieve just a little of the pressure. It only took about a week or two for the milk to fully "dry" up, but it was a lot less painful with the hand pump.

Brittany said...

Oh my!! Your little girl is so dang cute!! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog. I love The Bachelor!! I watch every season! I'm addicted and like you, I look forward to it from Tuesday to Monday!:) Melissa is probably my favorite. I kindof like Jillian as well, I can't stand Molly, and Naomi is a little weird/fake. I think Molly will be gone this week or maybe I'm just hoping!:)

Tiffany Noyes said...

How stinkin cute. She is getting so big. So how long were you sick after weaning? How is work for you and school for your hubby? Can't wait to see ya.

lcdiaz said...

That is so cute! Thats like the best sight in the world! Super cute Ham!