Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1 year check-up

We had Kaylie's 1 year check-up a few weeks ago. Of course I forgot my camera, but thank goodness I had my phone. :) This was after the 4 shots. She was not a happy camper!
Makes me so sad! Usually they get 2 nurses and get them done 2 at a time. But not this time... all 4 at seperate times. It was awful! I was about to offer to help her out and do 2 of them myself, but I don't know if I could handle that. It's bad enough seeing the way she looks at me like "why are you letting them do this to me mom?" The pic on the left totally shows how nervous she was!











She was a little more happy in this pic. It was before the doctor came in. I don't know why, but she's terrified of them. Probably cause they always hold her down and she hates that. He said she's healthy and growing good! Weight: 19 lb 3 oz. (20% tile)
Height: 27 inches (30% tile)

5 comments:

Laici said...

Isn't that the worst! Their expressions cause more pain in us moms than they feel from the shots I'm sure! "How could you mom, save me, why aren't you saving me?" I always felt like she was accusing me. I am SO glad we got those shots over with for a while. She's so cute Amber.

Paris said...

Poor little one. It's so sad when they have to get shots.

Cheyn said...

That look on her face really does say it all! It was so good to see you guys at Taylor and Marci's! Congrats to husband for getting into the program when he didn't even plan for it. Glad it's him and not you lol isn't that for sure. Oh and I love the pics of her party.

Tiffany Noyes said...

I hate shots too buddy, it's so sad. She so cute and getting so big. Did you get Daniel all registered?

Brittany said...

Oh poor little thing! Shots are not fun for little babies!!