Sunday, April 5, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!









Well the letter says it all....Daniel got accepted into the nursing program in Price! We are super excited!!! I totally know how he feels....this is all deja vu for me. I'm so glad it's him and not me this time around! I honestly wasn't sure if he would get in, just because he decided 5 days before spring semester that he wanted to go back to school and do nursing. At this point, all the classes up here were full, so he decided to commute to Price 5 days a week to finish his pre reqs. He only had 3 more classes to do, which was awesome. There were 233 applicants and they only accepted 25 in Price and 15 in Blanding. I feel so blessed that he got in! He's worked so hard this semester and it's apparently paid off! It has been tough at times...he stays some nights at his parent's house in Helper, just so he doesn't have to drive through the canyon in horrible weather and to also save on gas. With me working graves, we sure don't see much of eachother. We're not sure if we're going to move down or not. I'd like to stay up here until our lease is up on our house in October. I really like my job and would just rather stay here. But if the commuting gets too terrible, we may just pack up and move, once again. I swear, we move more than anyone I know. Anyway, congrats babe!! I'm so proud of you!!

12 comments:

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Wow.. that is awesome! Congrats :)

Jessie said...

CONGRATS!!! That is awesome!!

And I hope, for your sake, that you don't have to move again. Moving totally sucks!

Erin said...

That's awesome! The commute does suck though. I think we may have you beat on the moving thing. I feel like that's all we do!

Janice Twitchell said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!! I hope you don't have to move either. It sucks big time. I moved 5 times in less than a year when Cole and I got married. Not fun! I'm so not moving again! Hopefully you get to see more of each other.

Andy & Alicia said...

I need to talk with and catch up on your life. Last I knew you guys were running like an old folks home. That is so exciting for Daniel. Plus, he has a really good tutor!

Paris said...

Tell Daniel congrats! That is so awesome!!! p.s. I LOVE the pics of the 1 year party! SO CUTE!

lcdiaz said...

Congrats! Thats great! Hopefully you don't have to move...that would suck

Brittany said...

That's awesome!! And I agree, I'm glad it's not me!:)

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Congrats guys!! That's great news!! Those pictures of Kaylie and her cake are SOOOO cute!!!

Michelle Morse said...

Congrats you guys!!! That's a tough thing to do given how competative the program is. I hope that you can endure the commute...I know its crappy, but moving is even crappier:(

Jinger said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Congrats to you both! We are so excited for you! Way to go Dan! How fun you will both have the same degree. I think that is so cool! We're excited for you! When you get a sec can you send me your address? My sis is throwing me a baby shower and I wanted to invite you. Email it to nykelle@storybookyourfamily.com or you can post it on my rarely updated blog.... sheesh I need to get a move on!

Anonymous said...

Thats great Dan! Good luck!