Friday, April 25, 2008

Back to work...UGH


So I went back to work this week. Not to the hospital yet, just to Beehive, the assisted living home. My boss is awesome and lets me take Kaylie with me. Who could ask for more?? The first day, I didn't take here with me, because Daniel was home, so I figured I would leave her home with super daddy.




Work went really well. It was good to see all my residents again. I really missed them. (I also did miss the employees :) So anyway, I was there for about 3 hrs, nothing too serious. I called about every 30 min to check on my baby girl. Everything was ok, dad was holding down the fort. I got home, and was almost in tears...I missed Kaylie so much!! I didn't realize it until I came home. I could not put her down. I don't know if I could work full time and have a baby. It just might kill me. I only work 3 days a week, just for a few hours. I don't think it will be too bad. I don't know if I will go back to the hospital. I would hate to leave Kaylie for 12 hours. It would be awful.



I think Kaylie missed me as well. She cuddled and acted like she was so happy to see me! (Please don't notice my double chin in this pic




Ahh....so sweet!

6 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

But Ham, your double chin is my favorite part! I'm SO SO SO sorry you have to go back to work. And so fast! That must be the hardest thing in the world. But you must have an awesome boss to let you take her with you. Good luck with it, and remember... money isn't everything! love ya!

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

Amber! These pics are really cute! Kaylie is getting so big! She sure is quite the cutie!

Janice Twitchell said...

Ham, it is the hardest thing leaving your baby! I'm soooooo sorry you had to do it so soon! I still hate leaving Cambri, but trust me it gets a little easier just takes a while! Your hair is super cute! And you look amazing for just having a kid! Lets compare double chins sometime! ;o)

JP said...

Hey! Glad to see you're still doing well!! :) I just wanted to check up.

Paris said...

It's so sad to leave them for long periods of time huh!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Cheyn said...

Ham oh and I LOVE your hair in this picture! Who does it?