Saturday, April 26, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!!

1. What is his name? Daniel Curtis Mower
2. Who eats more? He does, but I definatley come close to out-eating him!
3. Who said I love you first? He did. We were sitting on his couch just talking and he randomly said it. I was so surprised.
4. Who is taller? He is by about 4 inches.
5. Who is smarter? I think he is, because he built a house. Who can do that?? There is so much math and crap involved.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definatley me, especially during these "post-partum" days.
7.Who does the laundry? I do, but he'll change it or finish it up. I seem to always end up folding all the clothes though.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. It's right by Kaylie's bassinet.
9. Who pays the bills? I do. Otherwise, they wouldn't get paid!
10. Who cooks more? I do, but he helps out with dinner every time he's home. He also cooks breakfast on occasion.
11. What meals do you cook together? Dinner
12. Who is more stubborn? I think I am.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? That's a tough one. Probably me.
14. Who is more clean? We're both pretty clean, but I clean the house more.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does. I think that's how it should be.
17. What do you like to do together? Play nintendo (Mario 2! Remember that game??), watch Jazz games, go on rides, play with the baby, just hangin out is always fun.
18. Who eats more sweets? He does. After dinner, he heads right for the "sweets cupboard." But I definatley eat my fair share of them.
19. Guilty pleasures? Chips. He would eat a bag everyday if I bought them.
20. How did you meet? At the BDAC (the gym at the college here in Price). He asked me where I was from and just started talking to me. He got my number and we hung out that night. We pulled an all nighter, then I went to clinicals the next day. There's no way I could do that now days! We hung out everyday after that, and the rest is history!! :)
21. Who asked who out first? I guess it would be him.
22. Who kissed who first? It probably was a mutal kiss.
23. Who proposed? He did, of course.
24. His best features? His smile. I know it's a cheezy answer, but I love it.
25. What is his greatest quality? He always knows when I'm being a brat or giving him attitude, and just teases me about it until I laugh and "shape up". Thanks for all you do, Dano! Love ya much!!
OK...NOW I TAG SANDI AND JACKIE!!

8 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

That's cool that a guy asking you for your number at college actually worked out ! Hey, you forgot to tag other people now.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

I love the sitting on the couch, I love you story. Way cute!! I love girls who can get their eat on, to! :)

jackster said...

Ha! Of course you still play nintendo! I'm so sad I'll bet the last time I did scrapbooks was with you in Cedar! Its been way to long! By the way I forgot about that text you sent a while ago, I've been meaning to ask you details about that! So weird!

jackster said...

P.S. Thanks for the card Ham! That was sweet, it made me happy :)

Andy & Alicia said...

How fun. Dano's a good guy! You guys and your nintendo:)

Leslie Redd said...

Hey Amber,

Sorry I have not posted back to your question. As for owning your own business, it has it's good and it's bad. I think if I was not so involved in our business I would really like it! Sorry that probably was not much help. By the way your little one is so so cute!!

Tiffany P. said...

Ham, i need to see new pics of kaylie

Andy & Alicia said...

Hey Hammer! our address is
1312 Harris Lane, Blanding ...
This is forever going to be our address. Fun Huh?
P.S. I'm with Tiff, we need to see more pics of Kaylie