Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged! 50 things about me...
In No Paricular Order


1. I love getting my toes done.
2. I love to make and eat caramel popcorn.
3. I love playing raquet ball.
4. I don't hate living in Price! (Who would have known).
5. I LOVE being a nurse! It's the best thing I've ever done.
6. My husband and baby mean the world to me.
7. I still love the Atlanta Braves!
8. I can't wait to go shopping for "normal" clothes. Peace out maternity clothes!!
9. I really miss going 4 wheeling and being in the mountains.
10.I love old people. They are so sweet and fun to work with.
11. Mean people suck.
12. I want a Tacome some day, and will get one. Hopefully soon.
13. I llike to crochet receiving blankets. My husband calls me an old lady.
14. I hate doing my hair, but love it when it's done.
15. I am addicted to diet pepsi.
16. When I like a song, I listen to it over and over again.
17. I go to sonic at least 3 times a week during happy hour for a drink.
18. I hate shady people.
19. I could win a belching contest. (per my husband)
20. I love the evening time. Just chillin with my husband and baby.
21. My favorite color is red.
22 I don't have silver fillings in my teeth.
23.I love the twilight series. Can't wait for the next book to come out.
24.I love getting mail. (Not bills, just fun mail).
25.Pay day is the best day of the week!
26 I hate going to Wal-mart. I would rather pay someone to go for me than go myself.
27. Epidurals are a blessing from up above.
28.I have always known I wanted to be a nurse.
29. I love my house to smell good.
30. I did water aerobics throughout my pregnancy and loved it!
31. American Idol is awesome! I love to watch it and always vote.
32. I hate liars.
33. I still think it's crazy that I'm married AND have a baby. I still feel like I'm 16 years old.
34. I like to wrap presents.
35. I want a puggle so bad. Hopefully I'll get one soon.
36. I love eating at Wingers. It's the high light of my trips up north.
37. I love Lagoon. Can't wait to go this summer.
38. Spring time is the best. Still waiting for it.
39. I am so excited to take Kaylie on a stroller ride. It just needs to warm up some more.
40. I can't curl my tongue.
41. I love the 4th of July in Blanding. Mid night madness is the best.
42. Yes, I still sleep with a blanket, "blue." My husband keeps asking me when I'm going to grow up and get rid of it. He thinks now that we have a baby, I should get rid of it.
43. One of my favorite movies is How to win a date with Tad Hamilton.
44. I hate wood panneling on walls.
45. I still go tanning, even though I know I'll get skin cancer. I just feel so much better!
46. I hate when people have bad breath.
47. I'm sick of white vehicles. That's all we've had. Time for a change!
48. I love my Lazy-boy recliner! It's a must with a baby.
49. I love getting new make-up.
50. love to make my husband happy.
Ok, Now I tag Paris!

3 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

HAHAHA. You forgot to mention your love affair with pork.

Mal said...

That's funny, we want a puggle too, they are so cute!

Andy & Alicia said...

Good job, don't you think they are kinda fun? I am so happy that you still have "blue". I wish I had a "blue"