Saturday, June 7, 2008

2 months = 4 shots











Kaylie turned 2 months old on May 22nd.
She had to get her immunizations. I was
not looking forward to this day. I am
ok with giving kids shots, but to see
my little Kaylie get 4 of them was so
sad!










This is after it was all said and
done. She cried so hard, she had
tears and was all hot and sweaty.
It was horrible. My pediatrician
is awesome (he's the one who gives
the shots) and made sure I was
ok with it all. She looked up at
me with the saddest eyes, wondering
why I was letting this happen to her.










Good thing she has lots of meat on
those thighs. She got 2 shots in
each thigh.










This is when we got home. She
slept a lot and just wanted her
mom. This was not a fun day :(

7 comments:

lcdiaz said...

i hate shot days. its so sad when they have to get them. i remember when christian got his 2 month shots he got 5 b/c the nurse didnt do it right i guess :( its hard to watch. but its good that you are getting them done now. can you imagine trying to get her shots when she is like 3?

Janice Twitchell said...

Shot days suck! It's the worst when they get them, and so sad. they cry forever! Cambri has to get hers on Wednesday and now she's big enough I have to hold her down, she's going to think I hate her! Hopefully she'll get over it.

Skelley Family said...

I remember those days. Just be glad you didn't have 2 babies with 2 shots in each leg! It really does stink and you can't do anything about it, except love'm, love'm, love'm when it's over!!! Looks like you did that very well!
Anyhow, hey those cave's were in Emery county. Were you surprised? And, it's not even very far away! Just past Cleveland.

Andy & Alicia said...

Poor little Kaylie!! I bet it was fun for her to just want her mamma though.

Mal said...

Shots really are no fun. When we went in for Brody's 12 months they were out of like three of them and I keep procrastinating taking him to get them because it is too sad!

Cheyn said...

Ham! You're a nurse and you even had a hard time getting Kaylie her shots? I am screwed when I have kids ha ha. Guess what? I burp alot now (don't tell shane). Remember how mad I would get at you during softball?? ha ha yeah im sorry about that.

jackster said...

Oh sadness! Gotta love her little sweatsuit though, so cute!