Wednesday, October 1, 2008

6 months old

This is one of my favorite pics of Kaylie.
She was sitting on the couch, looking at
my as I walked by. I stopped and started
talking to her and she got so happy!
Daniel caught this with his camera phone,
so it's not the best pic, but I just love it.
You can't tell, but she has on little black
leggings. I love them! :) They look so cute
on her.
I can't believe Kaylie is already 6
months old. It's so true that they
grow up soooo fast! She's already
1/2 year old! I swear 6 months of
my pregnancy didn't go by this
fast. So as you can see....she's
totally sitting up! She just started
one day. She never went through a
wobbly stage where she would sit up
for a minute then fall over. She just
suddenly sits up!!!! She loves to
sit on her blankets and play with
toys. She just got her 6 month
check up and shots yesterday. She
got 4 shots :( She didn't cry with the
frist one, but the next 3 weren't fun.
She did a lot better than last time
though. Her check-up went good.
Dr. Madsen says she's growing and
developing great. She weight 15lb 10 oz
and is 27in long! He says it's lookin like
she's gonna be tall :)

15 comments:

Skelley Family said...

Kaylie is so beautiful. I'm so glad I got to hold her and play with her for a minute yesturday. She is just so dang cute!

Janice Twitchell said...

She is such a beautiful baby! It's unreal how fast the time goes by once they arrive isn't it? Tall is good!!

lcdiaz said...

She is such a doll!! I can't believe that she is 6 months old! She looks like she is doing awesome!! ya...too bad being pregnant doesn't go that fast.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

what a cute little girl! i can't believe how she's growing. And how fun to dress her!!

Michelle Morse said...

That is the cutest pic of her sitting on the couch. She's a doll:) She looks like such a happy baby.

Janice Twitchell said...

Ham, email me at janicetwitchell@hotmail.com so I can add you to my blog!!

jackster said...

Oh my heck, she is so cute! Hey so did you move??!!!

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Hey Amber.. How are you? Your little girl is so cute.. How have you been.. It was fun to come across your blog..

The Spainhowers said...

Hey I'm really glad you found me on here!! Your daughter is beautiful!!

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Yeah.. It has been so much fun living by Lake Powell.. We've had the best summer.. We actually went swimming a few days ago.. Your little girl is a doll! It's still so crazy that all these people from high school are getting married and having kids.. It's so fun to see how everyone is doing and what they are up to!

Paris said...

She is so cute ham. We need to get our babies together soon!

Dalton Family said...

Cute baby Amber! I know they just keep getting bigger and doing more things to amaze you every day!

Sandi said...

She is so cute! I love all her little faces.
We are doing good here in Cedar we miss seeing you guys when you come to visit and we miss your parents. Tell them we say HI.

Jinger said...

she is so cute! And I love your long hair Amber.. you are beautiful! House isn't quite done yet, but we are hoping to move in at the end of this month. I am trying to get caught up on my blog but I am so behind! Yikes!

JP said...

Hey!! Looks like you are doing well! Just wanted to drop in and say hello!