Friday, October 10, 2008

We're moving!!

So, here's the scoop. We're moving to Spanish Fork. Ever since we built and sold the house, we've been wanting to buy a business. We wanted to buy something that would not be effected by the economy these days. We decided we wanted to do something in the health-care industry. Perfect for me! In May, we found an Assisted Living business for sale in Payson. We inquired about it and went to visit it. We were really impressed and decided to make an offer. Well, the sellers didn't accept our offer, so we didn't quite know what to do. We thought about it for a couple of weeks, and decided to put in another offer (quite a bit higher than the 1st one). They did accept it, so we thought it was a done deal! Oh no....we still had to deal with the banks. To make a long story short.....we've just found out that Excel National Bank in Beverly Hills, CA is going to do our loan. We'll be moving sometime next week. We found a rental house in Spanish Fork, so we'll just commute the 10 min to Payson. I'm going to do a little home health on the side - i t's great money and really flexible with the baby. I'm so excited to finally live in a house! Even if it's not mine, it's gonna be great. I can't wait to have a dishwasher, disposal, ice maker, more than 2 bedrooms, and more than 1 bath! I'll post some pics as soon as we get up there. We can't wait. We have been working on this business thing for 5 months, it's been such a roller coaster of a process, but we're gonna be the proud owners of an assisted living facility!!!!

9 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

That's so exciting! Good idea on the business owning that should be lots of fun. I wish I had a house, so much roomier! Maybe we can hang out when you guys are up here, I want to see your cute Kaylie again!

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Oh how fun!! That's so neat that you'll be business owners!! Spanish Fork is a nice area too!

Cheyn said...

Ham!!! That is so cool!!! I'll work for you ha ha I love assisted living. Good luck and if you need help moving just let me know I don't work all day tomorrow

Andy & Alicia said...

Congratulations! I'm happy that it finally worked out. That will be so much fun, especially to be in a house.

Erin said...

That's awesome. Being in a house is great. It's killing me that we're not living in ours, but oh-well. I'm way excited that you'll be a little closer.

jackster said...

I see how you are Ham, wait until we move out of Spanish Fork to move there :) I'm glad that you were finally able to get everything worked out for your business, thats great for you guys. I'm so excited that you're up here now, we need to get together!

Mal said...

That is awesome, congrats! How exciting for you to be in a house! Good luck with everything!

lcdiaz said...

That's so awesome that you'll be business owners!! Spanish fork is really nice too. It's nice to be in a house.....just more space for Kaylie to get into. :) If you need anything let me know.....we're just in orem.

Skelley Family said...

We are so happy for you guys, but, hello, we are SO going to miss you guys! Good luck with your new adventure!