Wednesday, October 22, 2008

7 months old and.....1st tooth!!

Kaylie is getting to where she hates to have
headbands on. It makes me sad cuz I love them!
She pulls them off and chews on them. I can't
even keep them on long enough to snap a pic!
She's 7 months old today. I can't believe it.
Last night she was lying on her stomach
and was getting up on her knees, trying
to crawl. It's not gonna be long.
She won the battle with the head band.

This past weekend Kaylie was terrible
during the move. I thought it was just
cuz she wanted to be held and have all
the attention like she usually does.
It was hard, because we had to pack
and clean and stuff. I actually ended
up mopping the floor at the old house
with her in my arms cuz she'd just
freak out when I put her down. Well
today I was just feeling her bottom gums
cuz I've been suspecting a tooth to be
coming. Well....I found one! She's been super
slobbery and whiney the past few days,
guess that explains why.
I'll post some pics of my new house
once I get everything organized
and in place.

10 comments:

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Oh the teething days are always fun!!

Jens and Patricia said...

She is getting so big. She is so cute, I love that sweater in the top pictures, girls have such cute clothes! Those teething days are no fun, it's so sad to see them suffer like that.

Janice Twitchell said...

She's a gorgeous girl Ham. I can't believe she already has a tooth! Hopefully she gets it all over with soon and doesn't drag it out. That part isn't fun.

Skelley Family said...

AWE....I love her headbands too. It's a bummer! But, I have to say, it is a sign for things to come. My girls do things that I think they shouldn't . Like this morning, Dixie had on some sweats that were a little long, so she rolled them up. I mean, she rolled them up high. So, I tried to fix them for her so that they wouldn't look dorky, but HECK NO! She did not want it the way I was trying to help her with, she refused and put it back the way she wanted it!!!!! I hate it when they think they know better! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see picture's of the new place. We actually played Salem Hills on Tuesday... so we were in your neck of the woods!
Good luck with everything!

Andy & Alicia said...

When were you in Blanding?? Why didn't I know? Kaylie is way too stinkin cute. Maybe I should keep her for a while. ;)

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Kaylie is so cute Ham! I'm sure the move was way hard with a fussy baby...the things you do as a mom! I'm glad you went and saw Tiff, it really cheered her up! :)

lcdiaz said...

she is getting so big. I love the headbands!! Too bad she won't keep them on. Gotta love teething days. Kaiden is getting a tooth too!! He's 5 months...I can't believe it.

Erin said...

I love Kaylie's cute sweater! Ava never kept her headbands on. As soon as she could get her arms in the vicinity, she would rub them against her head until the headband came off. I'm excited that you guys are a little closer!

The Turks said...

She is so dang cute! Thats so amazing that you bought a business! Thats so cool! I am done with school and I teach in Eagle Mountain at an Elementary school out there. Its pretty fun but I will probably go back to school soon. And colby is working full time and going to school full time, he will be done in one year... how is Spanish Fork so far?

Paris said...

What cute pictures! I love that little headband. I can't wait for you to post pics of your new place. Miss you!