Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bad Luck!


Ok, so this happened awhile ago, I was
just going through my pics and found it
and it got me all fired up again! So yea,
my car got towed. I was seeing one of
my patients who lives in a trailer
park. As I opened the door to leave her
house, I reached for my keys to un-lock
my car....oh wait, my car was gone. It
was seriously the worst feeling! I was in shock
and didn't really know what to do! I called
Daniel, he didn't answer, of course. When
you need to talk to someone really bad, they
never answer. I honestly thought my
car had been stolen. I just stood there on
the porch with my keys in my hand and
bawled. I decided I better call the cops or
something. I didn't know what to do so I
just freakin called 911. I told them what happened,
that I thought my car had been stolen. They said,
"Is it the white Honda Accord?" I got excited
and told her yes, that was my car. She
goes on to tell me that it had been towed. I
could not understand why in the world I would
have gotten towed. I park in that same spot
every time I see this patient! She gave me the
number of the towing company to call. I called them,
they were rude. They told me I had one
tire parked on the grass and that was
against the rules of the trailer park. I asked
them where it was posted and they said
the residents of the trailer park are responsible
for letting me know where to park. I explained
I am a home health nurse who takes care of
old people. My poor old patient doesn't know
where I can and cannot park! Good greif, she's
90 years old!! Well to make a long story
short, Daniel came and picked me up,
we went to get the car and had to wait for an hour
for the freakin guy to get there. After he got there,
I asked him if he was just driving around
waiting for me, because I see this lady three
times a week and always park in the same
spot. They did cut the cost in half from $150 to
$75, but still, I was so ticked. Then, I get into my
car and my huge mug of water is spilled all over
the floor. I don't think they should be able
to tow my car away, when there aren't even
any signs posted as to where you can and cannot
park!! Anyway, I'm getting irate again, so I'm done.

9 comments:

jackster said...

Wow that sucks Ham! I would have been seriously pissed! It was good to see you for a while!

Jessie said...

Im so sorry!! I would of just stood there and cried too!! You probably felt so helpless! Not a good feeling!!

Michelle Morse said...

THat is so stinkin stupid that you guys had to pay anything at all. What a crock of crap. I would have told that guy where to go and that he can stick the towing fee!

Janice Twitchell said...

That ticks me off just reading about it! I would refuse to pay it, if I was so ticked. that or make them clean the spill up. Jerks!

Andy & Alicia said...

I would be ticked too! They should seriously think about the nice act you are doing to help out this old lady, instead of slapping a parking fee on you! Jerks! Plus, who jsut spills all your water and then leaves it for you to clean up?

Tiffany Noyes said...

Holy crap I would've been irate! That is crazy buddy. Anywho your baby is getting so big :). and by the way I'm leaving the Beehive, I have discovered it is hard taking a baby to work. And it's true we need to get together. Talk to ya soon

Jinger said...

Hey we got your Christmas card. It's adorable! She's so cute! We need to hang out with you sometime... it's been way too long!

Laici said...

Assanine! That's my word right now, and it fits perfectly! I'm sorry that someone was bored and had nothing else to do that day but look for a tire that might have crossed the line. Here's to better luck! Kaylie is adorable!

Dalton Family said...

That really sucks. I'm with you, I didn't think you could be towed when there are no signs or anything to tell you that you're doing anything wrong. That's not right. They must be a bunch of scam artists!