Saturday, March 7, 2009

New addition to the family...

This is the newest addition to our family: A 2005 Jeep Rubicon. Daniel's family is totally into jeepin in Moab and we are going to be able to join them! We've gone in the past and just drove Daniel's dad's old jeep. Daniel and his dad were building a jeep for us, but after a lot of thought, we figured it would be cheaper to buy a jeep than to pay someone to finish ours for us. We drove up to Heber the other night to check this one out and ended up buying it that night!! It's totally loaded for Moab so we can have a great adventure. We're going down in April. I'm really excited. My first Moab trip I went on was when Daniel and I were just barely engaged. I was so scared, because I've never done anything like that! It still kinda gets my heart racing, but it'll be fun. As you can see, Daniel is pretty proud of his new toy. He'll go out in the garage and just look at it and mess with it. AND...my car is now out in the drive way. Poor thing got booted out of the garage!!
Kaylie likes the jeep too. We've gone on a few rides and she acts like she really likes it! I will be a little nervous in Moab with her in it, but Daniel is so safe-we'll be ok. I'll post pics after the trip.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice!!! My mom and dad have a white one and I love it! It's way fun! Congratulations on your new purchase!:)

Jessie said...

HOW FUN FOR YOU GUYS!!! Grant is all about the jeeps!

I have done the whole jeeping thing with Grant once or twice, but HOLY COW! I AM A BIG CHICKEN when it comes to that kind of stuff!

I was a nervous wreck the entire time!!

You will have to let me know if you get to a point where your not as nervous, then let me know how you did it so I can get a hold of myself if I ever go out with Grant again.

Tiffany Noyes said...

Hey buddy, nice vehicle I love going jeepin in Moab...I'm jealous you will have so much fun. Hey what's your address? let me know. Gracias :)

Mal said...

So much fun! We had a jeep when we were first married and it was a blast!

Andy & Alicia said...

Sweet! I love it, I hope to one day have a jeep or a bronco or something to go do all that stuff in. Plus it's a really pretty color!

Cheyn said...

Wow I like it Ham. We were just talking about how we haven't been down to spanish for a long time to see Taylor and Marci and we haven't even seen your house. Do you guys all get together to watch the Jazz game? I'm thinkin next game we'll get some pizzas and come down

jackster said...

Nice Ham! How fun! I'll bet you guys are pumped for the weather to get warmer, I sure am. Seriously lets make a plan to get together!

Laici said...

That sounds like a blast. I would love/hate actually jeeping. I did a lot of crazy stuff in my Ford Ranger in highschool, it might as well have been a jeep! However, I have turned into a chicken the older I've gotten, I don't know if I could do it, but I would want to!:)