Saturday, March 21, 2009

One year ago...

One year ago today....I was ready to pop! This was the night before I had Kaylie. I remember we watched National Treasure 2, and I remember thinking to myself, "man, this may be the last time we get to watch a movie together before I have the baby." Sure enough....it was. I don't have very many pics of my belly, so I'm glad we took this one. I was reclined in my chair, eating caramel popcorn. We're having a Birthday party for Kaylie tomorrow. Can't wait!! I honestly do not believe that she is one. I'm straight-up in denial. I'll post pics of the party and presents, etc. later!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Okay, first of all...

Your belly looks like what mine did when I was 6 months pregnant. Not the day before I delivered! SHEESH! NO FAIR!!

I can't believe that she is already one! I cant wait to see pics of the birthday party!!

Erin said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as Jess! I was a blimp! It's crazy that she's one. It really does go by too fast.

Janice Twitchell said...

k dito to the first 2 comments! I was huge! You looked great! Time flies with kids. I'm still trying to accept that I'm on #2! Hope she has a great party!

Andy & Alicia said...

Ham, they've all said it and I agree, you were tiny clear up until the end. I'm very excited to see birthday party pictures.

Tiffany Noyes said...

That is too crazy she is 1, I remember coming to work and getting to peak at her as I walked past OB. How are things? Hope you guys can make it the wedding :). talk to ya soon. How are graves?

Michelle Morse said...

Your belly wasn't that big at all!!! Mine was ginormous:( I really did look like a beached whale. I need to try to look like you the next time around if I can help it.

Brittany said...

Wow! You already have a one year old!! I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of the big party!

Cheyn said...

Ham cute belly! Post some pics of the party. We need to come down and see your house here soon